Farm & Ranch Insurance
Unpredictable. Complex. Risky.
Those are all words that people use to describe the business of farming and ranching.
Knowledgeable. Experienced. Trustworthy. These terms have been used to describe Farm & Ranch insurance from Nodak Insurance Company. Pick and choose from Nodak Insurance Company's portfolio of farm insurance products in the combination that best fits your operation.
Nodak Insurance Company agents provide the answers you need
to make educated insurance decisions.
- Fire or lightning
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Smoke damage
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Falling objects
- Weight of ice, snow or sleet
- Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
- Sudden and accidental tearing apart, cracking, burning or bulging
- Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current
- Equipment Breakdown
Your agent can also guide you to products to protect your dwelling and outbuildings only or your dwelling, outbuildings and their contents.
Optional Coverages - Ask about these and other optional coverages that are available.
- Water backup and sump discharge or overflow
- Scheduled personal property
- Replacement cost loss settlement
- Additional limits for dwelling and property
- Livestock blizzard protection
- Livestock mortality
- Farm machinery rental reimbursement
- Family medical payments
- Custom farming
- Farm employee personal injury protection
- Business pursuits
A few of our most common questions…
What types of discounts are available for Farm & Ranch?
Yes, Nodak Insurance Company offers Farm & Ranch clients, a variety of discounts, including:
- Multi-line discount
- Newer home discount
- New roof discount
- Protective device discounts
- Longevity discount
- Full pay discount
Get more information about Nodak Insurance Company discounts
With my farm or ranch operation, do I have to sacrifice coverage for a competitive price?
No, Nodak Insurance Company has been a leader, insuring farms and ranches in North Dakota for more than 60 years. Ask your neighbors—our Farm & Ranch policy is recognized as an industry leader providing quality protection at a competitive price.
Should I carry collapse coverage on my outbuildings?
The answer depends on several factors including, age and type of construction as well as the use of the building. Visit with your professional local Nodak Insurance Company agent to make the best decisions for your specific farm or ranch operation.
This website contains only a general description of coverage, and is not a policy contract. Coverage under a Nodak Insurance Company product is subject to terms, conditions and exclusions in the actual policy.