Is your business prepared for a data breach?
Data breaches are emerging as a common threat to businesses, making it more important than ever for companies to take proactive steps to safeguard their customers' information. That's why Nodak Insurance Company has partnered with CyberScout to provide you with our latest innovative offering, Data Breach Coverage. Our offering includes pre and post-breach services to help minimize the occurrence of a privacy breach and provide expert assistance should one occur.
Privacy Breach Coverage for Commercial Policyholders
- Data Risk Learning Management System (LMS) - On-demand, web-based training platform on important privacy breach issues such as Compliance, Data Security, and Privacy
- Incidence Response Plan Plan - Access to a customizable data breach incident response plan template, essential to minimizing the impact and potential fallout of a data breach
- Crisis Management - Time-saving professional service to guide you in handling a breach
- Notification Assistance - Assistance in preparing notification to impacted individuals that comply with regulatory requirements
- Media Relations Consulting Consulting - Public relations assistance to help restore your business' reputation
In the unfortunate event of a breach, CyberScout's experts are ready to help you quickly develop a clear breach response strategy and incident management plan. They assess breach severity, advise on notification and regulatory requirements, and assist with media relations. Based on the loss incident and data exposure risk, CyberScout can also help determine the need for call handling and remediation alternatives to alert victims to potential problems and aid the early resolution of identity fraud.
CyberScout can provide the following additional services to assist you with a breach:
- Notification letter preparation, printing and mailing
- Toll free number to CyberScout's Resolution Center
- Call handling
- Credit monitoring and fraud alerts
- Fraud resolution services
- Investigative and forensic services
This endorsement provides $10,000 in coverage at no additional charge. Insureds also have the option to increase limits to $25,000, $50,000, or $100,000 for additional premium.
Our new Data Breach Coverage is the right solution to help safeguard your customers. If a breach occurs, you have the peace of mind of knowing you have the coverage needed to pay for certain response expenses and the confidence that support services are available to help you quickly restore your customers' trust and business reputation.