Do Not Call
Telephone solicitation is defined as the initiation of a telephone call or message for the purpose of encouraging the purchase, rental or investment in property, goods or services.
Unsolicited advertisement is defined as any advertising of commercial property, goods or services to an individual without their prior expressed invitation or permission.
Nodak Insurance Company has adopted a No-call Policy regarding unsolicited telephone and fax advertisements.
The No-call Policy does not prohibit telephone calls to existing clients for the purpose of providing customer service. Customer Service personnel are authorized to call clients provided:
- an "existing business relationship" exists, which means that an individual has purchased products from the Company in the prior 18 months or made an inquiry about a purchase in the last 3 months; or
- it is for non-solicitation purposes only. This would include things like billing and other service-related matters; or
- the customer has contacted customer service for assistance.
If you are not listed on the national or state Do-Not-Call Registry and still do not want to be contacted by our company, simply follow the steps listed below to
be placed on the company's Do-Not-Call Registry. We will document your request immediately. Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number and name to be added
to our company Do-Not-Call Registry.
Your request may be submitted in writing, by phone or faxed to our home office. Your request must include, at a minimum, your telephone number.
Please contact our home office by:
Phone or Fax:
Toll Free Number: 877-814-5011
Local Number: 701-298-4200
Main Fax Number: 701-298-4333 / Attention: Do-Not-Call Coordinator
Nodak Insurance Company
Attention: Do-Not-Call Coordinator
1101 1st Ave N
Fargo, ND 58108
- If you have multiple telephone numbers, tell us all numbers you want to be included.
- You will remain on our Do-Not-Call list for five years, unless you ask to be removed.
- If your telephone number ever changes, you must give us your new information for your "do not call" status to remain in effect.
We respect and protect the privacy of information we obtain in the normal course of providing customer service.
While we are working hard to serve you in new and exciting ways, our commitment to protecting your privacy remains as strong as ever.
Thank you for your time. The number(s) provided will remain on our Do-Not-Call list for five years, unless you ask to be removed.